Production Schedule

The image above highlights the production schedule I followed when capturing and taking the perfect images that I wanted to use for my music magazine. Furthermore it was very easy to see and get my models as some of them are in my media studies class and also I am friendly with. The green-screen room is located in Cardinal Heenan High School; however not in the sixth from building but in the art department in lower school.
The image above shows the production schedule that I used when I was located at Renshaw Street in Liverpool Town Centre, these shots and takes were very simple and easy as I did not include any models as I wanted to use the vibrant and colourful imagery of the graffiti on the different walls create. The use of these backgrounds can help my music magazine create a dark and serious atmosphere to the text receivers whilst they read my rap music magazine. Renshaw Street is located by Lucca Fashion clothing shop and this gave me inspiration to use the back alley behind the clothing shop and use it for my background images.  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Alex, good responses here.
    I am sure you took lots more images and created far more scenarios for photo shoots that you planned.
    Can you add details of green screen room to as well as Liverpool City Centre shots etc.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment