Interviews with your target audience

I set up a cross section of an audience of 2 males and 2 females within the age range of 10-80+ who also had an interest and liking to my chosen music magazine genre of rap.

Here is a transcript of a conversation that I had with male and female text receivers:


Me:  "After looking at my final designs and final production of my music magazine how has the magazine appealed to your liking and do you enjoy the whole vibe and atmosphere that was created whilst reading the magazine".


Corespondent 1 (Male): "The overall magazine was very interesting and original, when I was first given the magazine I thought that it was a professional magazine. The use of the colour red is very empowering and creates a tense atmosphere which is usually associated with the genre of rap".


Corespondent 2 (Female): "Definitely, the magazine was very vibrant and looked very professional, however the headline was not big enough as a magazine producer you want your audience to know and understand that this is your original magazine".


Corespondent 3 (Male): "In my opinion the magazine did follow the codes and conventions of music magazines due to the use of a puff and masthead. However even though the main image is very colourful I suggest to change the main image to black and white, maybe add a little of colour on the lips or eyes to add power and creativity in the image".


Corespondent 4 (Female):  "I really enjoy the music genre of rap and this magazine was ultimately by far the most appealing and beautiful piece of art. The variety and range of pictures really helped create a chill and cool vibe, I also enjoyed the colour scheme that was used by you as I would definitely associate the colours of red, black and grey with the your chosen music genre".  



Comments