Questionnaire Results in Graph form and a write up of results

This screenshot shows my results that I have recorded after I have given out my 10 question questionnaire to 10 different people, this data helps me design and plan what information I need to use in my music magazine. From the data show I have found out that my music magazine will have the genre of pop and also the target audience that I will be aiming towards will be 10-20 years old. I decided to use and ask closed questions to my audience so I could easily go straight to the point with the questions and get an easy answer, this will also help me to create a simple pie chart in Microsoft Excel. 


Comments

  1. Ok well done Alex.
    Can you show images a little bigger please and separate as it is difficult to see.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, data needs to be more apparent - very small at present and needs to show more analysis please. Break up charts to show actual data clearly. TO be completed by Mon 21st please.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment