Contact Sheets

The images below show a contact sheet with the images I have captured to use for my music magazine, this gives me a guide of what specific photos I will use in my final creation and design of my music magazine. The use of a contact sheet also helps me to visualize all the pictures that I have captured in physical form; not just on the computer. However my Media Studies teacher had told me that these contact sheet is not up to standard due to missing many new photos that I have created in Adobe Photoshop. 


 Due to technical difficulties on my computer in the sixth form building the contact sheet printing the options of paper type and which printer to use. However I used a computer in the lower school of Cardinal Heenan in the art department and when I tried these steps again this worked fine and I got the option to print the pictures in a contact sheet page type.



Improved Images:
The use of a contact sheet is very useful as I can easily look for an image that I could use whilst using editing software such as Adobe Photoshop but also when creating my final draft of my magazine in Adobe In-design.











Comments

  1. Ok good Alex, now show which images you will use, circle and make comments on the actual print outs as this will allow you to make 'quick' decisions on what will fit well on each page of your magazine.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have circled and made comments on my actual print outs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment