Thumbnails for my final magazine

This is the thumbnail of the front cover that I am going to use for my final creation of my own music magazine, my music magazine will consist of the music genre of pop. I was inspired by the music magazine front cover of Vibe Magazine, the front cover uses many sub headings and one main image in the middle of the magazine, and also a mast head at the top of the magazine. Finally my music magazine will follow the correct codes and conventions whilst having a bright and vibrant colourway. 


This is the thumbnail for the contents page that has inspired me to create my own representation will the aid of  Vibe Magazine's template. This contents page will contain what most contents page's involve with subheadings and page numbers that the text receiver can easily follow. Furthermore my contents page will consist a main image located in the left hand side of the magazine whilst being accompanied with my own logo in the background of the main image. The magazine that helped give me inspiration was again Vibe Magazine, they followed the codes and conventions of music magazines whilst also having a very dull and grey colourway.   

This is the thumbnail for my double page spread, I was given inspiration from the music magazine NME as they used a montage/collage of pictures for the double page spread background. Also the template involves easy to read boxes with numbers that will make the text receiver read the numbers and the information underneath them in order. I believe that the use of a collection or montage of pictures for my background is very creative and very appealing for the text receivers to observe.   

Comments

  1. Great to see your thumbnails uploaded and excellent descriptors of your intentions - maybe discuss colour & type styles as an extension.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment