Prop List, Costume List and Actor/Model List

Below is an image of the props, costumes and models that I have used in my images whilst capturing them in the green-screen room in our school media department. This image labels a picture that I may use in my production of the music magazine I am creating. I captured this image behind a green screen so that I could easily Photoshop with help from the magic wand tool; another background behind the two models of James Evans and Sam Crummey. Furthermore in the green screen room I had assistance of lighting due to two big lamps and ceiling lights which then I could aim directly at their faces and body so that there is no glare and makes the image look more professional. Finally my model Sam Crummey gave me his new phone; which is the Iphone 7 Plus which as a dual 12 MP, phase detection auto-focus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash. This is also one of the best cameras to use in photo-shoots due to the compact-ability and portability.    

Comments

  1. Make your image bigger please.
    Discuss why you took photos on green screen what is/ was your vision?
    What lighting did you use?
    What camera did you use - discuss further all of these areas please.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have acted upon your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment